Personal protective equipment (PPE) is the last line of defense for protection against hazardous liquids, including airborne pathogens. It is not a substitute for more effective control methods and should be used only as a secondary measure of protection, not as the primary source.
AZ MED supplied products might offer protection, however, they do not guarantee protection against infection, illness, disease, or viruses. Therefore, there are no claims, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied as to the safety of the products sold by AZ MED trading corp.
- We can provide test results and certifications of some of our PPE products that are provided directly from the manufacturer.
- Some PPE products listed on our site may not have these documents and have zero claims
- We are 100% transparent to our customers and keep them up to date on their orders.
- Due to the high demand of PPE, there are no order cancellations or changes to the order. No exceptions.
- When you order from our website or sign off on quotes, you agree to our terms and conditions, disclaimers, and understand what you are ordering.
As the customer, please do your due diligence. Please ask us questions or if you need further documentation. Our goal is to get through this pandemic safely. We are all in this together!